Excitation SystemDate:2016-7-12 20:51:29 Visits: Author:Dongfang YOYIK Engineering Co; Ltd,
China Generator Excitation System Control Module
Excitation system is an indispensable part of power station equipments. Excitation system includes excitation power supply and excitation device. The main part of the excitation power source is an exciter or an excitation transformer. Excitation devices are based on different specifications, models, and usage requirements, consists of the adjustment screen, control screen, demagnetization screen, and rectifying screen.
The excitation device is used to maintain the generator terminal voltage at a given level when the power system is operating normally. At the same time, it also has the function of forcing magnetization, demagnetization and de-excitation. If using excitation transformer as power supply, the device can also rectify. Excitation devices can be provided separately or as supporting equipment.
1) Adjust the excitation current accordingly based on the change of generator load to maintain the terminal voltage as set value;
2) Control the parallel operation of reactive power distribution among generators;
3) Improve the static stability of parallel operation of generators;
4) Improve the transient stability of parallel operation of generators;
5) De-excite when a fault occurs inside the generator to reduce loss;
6) Limit the maximum excitation and the minimum excitation of the generator according to the operating requirements.
|Excitation Rectifier Cabinet Fan||Excitation Rectifier Cabinet Capacitor|
|Excitation Regulator Power Module||Excitation Regulator IO Card|
|Excitation Regulator CPU Card||Excitation Regulator Industrial Controller|
|Excitation Current Transformer||Special Filter for Exciter Cabinet|
|Pulse Amplification Card||Signal Acquisition card|
|Pulse forming card||Sync signal pulse card|
|Signal adjusting card||Signal instruction card|
|Pulse amplification monitoring card|
Please contact us if your need is not listed above. SEND EMAIL